Buildings that need reworking:
- Meeting house
- Fort (Broch) - done
- Town (dun)
Celtiberian and Carthaginian buildings resemble one another, however Carthaginian buildings have a more finished appearance. If Celtic buildings have undressed stone, Celtiberian ones have a sandstone finish, while Carthaginian ones are dressed. Elite Celtiberian ones have a stone base, ie "Galician style".
- Meeting house -
- Tower - similar to Celtic, but is covered with sandstone.
- Fort (Broch) - this is a square tower with a central keep.
- Stable - uses the Celtic design. Just recycle.
- Village - no roundhouse, only square.
- Town (dun) - no rounded podium, the walls are angular as are the buildings.
Carthage shares many buildings with the Celtiberi, except:
- Civic Centre (uses the same as Egypt, reskinned)
- Assembly (uses the same as Egypt, reskinned)
- Small City
- Meeting House (is based off the old Parthian palace)